June 30, 2016 | 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Baldwin Wallace University
Continental Cup athletes experience the thrill, excitement and pageantry of the Opening Festival. The night begins with an exciting festival featuring games, live entertainment, food and drink. After some live entertainment from DJ Ryan Wolf, the Official Continental Cup Cauldron is lit and the Festival is officially open!
- Live Entertainment
- DJ Ryan Wolf
- Headliner TBA
- Presentation of Flags
- Gaming Truck
- Face Painting
- Cavs Scream Team & Dance Team
- Life Size Board Games
Special Events and Activities
The competition is important, but so is making new friends and making lifelong memories. The Continental Cup features nightly events and activities for the athletes. 2016 special events will include the Opening Festival, Beats & Eats and Friday Skills Competition, Bowling Night and trips to the Swings-n-Things Family Fun Park and the . The full schedule of events:
- Thursday, June 30: The Continental Cup Opening Festival will launch the event with activities, food and a celebration of all 3,000-plus athletes.
- Friday, July 1: Beats and Eats will feature Cleveland’s best food trucks, music and more fun activities. Friday will also feature the Skills Challenge!
- Saturday, July 2: Go for strikes and avoid the gutters at Bowling Night!
- Sunday, July 3: Go karts, mini-golf, batting cages, arcade games and bumper boats take center stage at Swings-N-Things Night. Check out the Swings-N-Things website.
Travel to the Continental Cup to compete but experience all the Cleveland has to offer with an exciting trip to one of several exciting excursions. Take a trip to Cedar Point - the world's top amusement park, check out the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame, or take a specially designed trip to many other Cleveland area attractions.
It’s known as the roller coaster capital of the world. But some just refer to Cedar Point as the world’s best amusement park. Cedar Point is an amusement park that brings people together through thrills. With 120-mph roller coasters that have 80-degree drops. An amusement park that, on top of roller coasters, has exhilarating thrill rides. An amusement park that has rides for the entire family and gives you water rides that make you wonder why it’s simply only the roller coaster capital of the world. And, of course, Cedar Point amusement park gives you great dining. What else would you expect from the roller coaster capital of the world? Or, as some say, the best amusement park in the world. Cedar Point is the place to strengthen family bonds and stomachs.
Click Here to receive access to special discounted tickets! Use the username: GCSC and the password: gcsc2016